iceberg

A very happy, happy man!

My KK Grill arrived yesterday and words can't possibly convey my admiration for this fine piece of art. It arrived in perfect condition and I followed the owner guideline instructions for crate removal and the physical transportation to it's final resting place on my patio.

It was just my wife and I but we had little difficulty moving the grill after I removed the top lid. Once fully re-assembled on my patio, my wife said I spent the next 2 hours in my patio chair sipping beer in a trance while gazing at this beautiful sculpture. Probably a true representation but internet pictures do not do this grill justice and one can be easily overwhelmed with awe when finally confronted by the presence of this inspiring wonder! Clearly, I'm not worthy!

You have done a magnificent job creating the perfect cooking appliance and I'm truly humbled to have it in my possession! I'm very much impressed, not only by the craftsmanship and engineering involved to build this grill, but also by the high quality of components and accessories attached. This grill will last a lifetime plus bring many hours of fun and exceptional food. It doesn't get any better than that. Thank you again for all of your support!!

Through your continuing pursuit of excellence, I remain a very happy, happy man!

Thank you...............Randy

Re: A very happy, happy man!

Hey Iceberg, congrats on your purchase. If you are impressed with this unit and I should mention that I went through the same trance once mine was in place, wait until you experience the after market support you will get from Dennis! Prepare yourself for another trance............

...........and we haven't even touched on the quality of the food the KOoker will do for you! I must confess I have enjoyed many "trances" since purchasing my unit!

T Rex

Re: A very happy, happy man!

Contrats Randy, and I know exactly what you're talking about; until you see one of these cookers in person you really don't appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship.

I've spent many an afternoon/evening sipping my favorite cocktail admiring Hestia (name of my KK) and have held court around her with friends and family admiring her.

Looking forward to hearing about your future adventures with her.