Lovenutz

New member - soon to be owner in Western Australia

G'day everyone,

After tasting an amazing grill in Argentina a few years ago while traveling the world (yes life is hard for some) I have searched for the best way to cook a flavoursome steak. This search has made many twists and turns and is now not a search for how to cook a flavoursome steak but how to cook the best food I can.

After many hours of research and questions to friends I have placed an order with Dennis and I am now waiting for my KK to be manufactured. I hope to post a few topics on the forum and hopefully get a couple of pictures of my KK with a few locals checking it out.

I will keep you posted..

Re: New member - soon to be owner in Western Australia

A KK in the outback will be sublime sir... A shout out on the ol' digerydoo(sp of course?)will be the perfect way to summons everyone for din din!!! Wallabee steaks and roasted vegemite burgers might actually be tasty once you learn this fine trade... I expect mine within a few weeks... Just being silly above, but hope to see you back here throwing down some fine recipes in a few weeks mister!!! 8)

Re: New member - soon to be owner in Western Australia

Well "True Blue" arrived a little while ago (about two weeks). Unfortunately, I was at work. I arrived home a couple of days ago and have unpacked my new family member and am currently warming him up for the first time. I am so excited.

Dennis and his team have done a fantastic job and I was amazed at just how good the packaging and products are. All I need now is to perfect the cooking and I will be in second heaven.

Good things do come to those who wait.