Firemonkey

Just figured I would ask...

Bambi

0519010710.jpg[/attachment:q8eobcax]

If there's more than one kk available, I recently helped my brother put in an electric deer fence around his vegetable garden. The idea was to stun and dissuade, but we might have blown our calculations. Do zombies like venison?

[Edit] Now he tells me the photo was a hoax. Something the dogs dragged in, inexplicably without leaving a mark.

post-6617-139082393785_thumb.jpg

Re: Just figured I would ask...

So I figured I would wait to weigh-in on this topic until past midnight Samoa time as that is technically the last country that sees the end of the day. Turns out, I am still here! Son of a bitch - the nuns in Catholic school were right, I AM a Heathen! :D

Turns out, if you did get Raptured and you have pets that need watched, you should have hired this guy:

http://articles.philly.com/2011-05-17/n ... re-clients

Oh well, I had babyback ribs with sweetcorn on the KK last night with the family. That was heaven! 8)

*If I can figure out how to post pics to the forum without having to resize to smaller than 500kb, I will post immediately!