DennisLinkletter

First anniversary of my 50th Birthday!

Can't believe it's been a year since I broke the half century mark..

Can't believe it's almost been 8 years for KK, 5 years for this forum.

Time to reflect a bit and give thanks to all of you who have supported me so much over the past few years, especially my amazing forum moderators and regular contributors...

There is no way KK would be where it is today without you.

KK has broken sales records every month since last November and we passed total sales in 2009 in the first week of May this year. My family is not happy about my spending every week in Surabaya and late nights with coffee online but one needs to cut grass when the sun is shinning. Third world projects take a bit more time than expected but I have lots of exciting products in the pipeline.. and ideas to boot.

So once again..

Myself, my family and all the crew at KK would like to thank you all so much for all you support, we are truly blessed to have it.

;):smt006;):smt006

Re: First anniversary of my 50th Birthday!

Happy anniversary Dennis! But really, is it the 1st anniversary of your 50th?

Personally, I think I am on the 15th year of my 26th. Or maybe this year I will celebrate the 12th anniversary of my 30th - I am feeling a bit older lately. I like this idea...if we just claim our mental age, people will quit telling us to grow up or act our age :P