DennisLinkletter

Future KK owner looking to touch and feel your KK!

I just received this Email and thought it's best to post it here for the guy and send him a link.. I believe he's from down under.. Thanks all for you help..

;);)

Hello Dennis,

i am going to be in USA from 9th-30th sept and was hoping to go and look and taste test some food from a Kk . Is there a demo shop or store where i can see this amazing product before I leap in and buy. I have many experts around me who " can't see the value in the cost" so i feel the need to do my due diligence. we will be in la, vegas, NY, Wash DC, Milwaukee and Chicago if there is an outlet displaying your unique product somewhere. hope to hear from you soon. cheers, Mark

Re: Future KK owner looking to touch and feel your KK!

Ummm, hey that's me! I've got 3 pork butts on right now! Stop in any Saturday for some great pulled pork samples! And slow cooked ribs later in the day! Just got back from Montana(no BBQ!) we will be hard at it until parents weekend in October! I've been requested to bring ribs and pulled pork when we visit!

Re: Future KK owner looking to touch and feel your KK!

Dear Mark,

K.k. In victoria. If you want a demo and taste the wonderful food it produces let me know and l am only to happy to oblige. that is if you can't find a demo in the states.

Any excuse for cooking with the k.k.

Enjoy your trip. Frans