DennisLinkletter

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from myself and KK.

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from myself and KK.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all the best for the New Year from Fat Man and me!

Also, thanks for the year-long gift that is this Forum. I can't tell you how often I search and find great advice, and when I need more info you members are there to help out. A sincere and heart-felt "Thank You".

Finally, thanks to the "SF pallet-share" crew, especially Tony for taking delivery and Peter for sharing some of his mesquite reserve (still waiting for just the right use). I used the CoCo today to smoke my first batch of cheese (post w/ photos to be uploaded later) ... thanks David (aka Camel City) for your advice.

Dennis,

Merry Christmas to you and your family and the entire KK crew, and all on this forum. Its a great place for all of us bbq "foodies". I went to Dave Ziers Shop in Wilmet Illinois (primeats on the forum) on Christmas Eve day, picked up some ECC and some kobe beef patties. On vacation now and planning to enjoy, all of you do too!!!

Hi Dennis,

I'm not even an owner "YET", but totally impressed with your products, attitude and friendliness. Have a happy holiday however long it lasts, and hopefully we will meet in person in the New Year. :D

Best wishes for the Christmas period to all on the forum even though i don't know anyone personally, you all share good taste and an appreciation of quality.

Happy holidays,

John L in sunny Queensland, Oz. 8)8)