EGGARY

Am I Crazy ?

Hello. I am new to this Forum. I already own two Big Green Eggs, a Large and an XL. I am considering adding to the Kamado Family by getting a Komodo Kamado. To me they are like a piece of art as well. I enjoy my EGGs but the KK is another animal. Yes it does the same thing as my BGEs. I just wonder is it overkill do get KK ? My wife doesn't get it, then again it was like climbing a mountain to get my first BGE, the XL.

Any encouragement will be helpful.

Thank you.

Gary

Canoga Park, Ca.

Re: Am I Crazy ?

My wife wouldnt let a green egg anywhere near our home...aesthetics.....thank goodness we all have these works of art that also happen to allow us boys and girls to cook some great food. My metallic bronze KK is a people magnet every time we have a party, a great conversation piece, and excellent food to boot. I'm really thinking hard about a second KK.

Re: Am I Crazy ?

I have two homes; one in Austin, TX and one in Broomfield, CO. I had a large BGE in each home. Now I have a 23" KK in each home and I sold the BGEs. That should tell you something. There is no comparison in terms of the way each looks and cooks. My KKs are DYNOMITE!!