DennisLinkletter

8" to 6" Roti Cradle Reducer

This is probably not going to be good for my 6" Roti sales but it's a great idea and so here it is.

The reducer just sits inside the 8" roti cradle and raises the meat being turned essentially creating a 6" cradle.

post-6676-139082391225_thumb.jpgRoti-Reducer.jpg[/attachment:3sahhesz]

post-6942-139082391211_thumb.jpgRotiReducerb.jpg[/attachment:3sahhesz]

post-6980-139082391204_thumb.jpgRotiReducC.jpg[/attachment:3sahhesz]

RotiReducD.jpg[/attachment:3sahhesz]

Re: 8" to 6" Roti Cradle Reducer

Nice. i only bought the 8" roti basket thinking that if will fit in a 6" it will fit in the 8. I have on several occasions thought that what i needed was an extra clamp arm with longer wider tines that had a bit more radius to it that would clamp a smaller chicken or game hen.

Re: 8" to 6" Roti Cradle Reducer

Will the 8" to 6" Roti Cradle Reducer come with the 8" Roti order I just placed with you? Thanks Dennis.

We have only made up this prototype.. But we'll make some up for existing 8" owners and then package it 8" with them in the future.

Hey Dennis how about sending everybody one of your small tabletop KK's. We can just put it inside our large KK and pretend it's just one barbecue! :)

Do you hear something out front?

Go check it's probably being delivered as you read this...

:lol::lol:

Nice. I only bought the 8" roti basket thinking that if will fit in a 6" it will fit in the 8. I have on several occasions thought that what i needed was an extra clamp arm with longer wider tines that had a bit more radius to it that would clamp a smaller chicken or game hen.

Actually the problem with putting a smaller piece of meat in the larger 8" basket is that the meat no longer turns on it's axis.. It's out of center and wobbles.. This reducer raises the distance of the cradle from 4" from the axis to 3" to the axis.

Simple but efficient modification.. I got really excited when I figured this out and could hardly wait to see it in metal form. As I said, It will definitely kill the sales where people purchase both and I'll now include it in the 8" package which will make the 8" now cost about $110 so I'm sure there will still be some 6" sales at $74.