normstar

The Kraken in Manhattan Beach, CA

Re: The Kraken in Manhattan Beach, CA

Any other old-timers choke on their drink when they read this?

Unless a KK is your first Kamado style cooker, you would NEVER name it anything that even rhymed with the word "crack: :P

Since you have a KK, you may never have to understand why :D

Sorry, Normstar, I couldnt resist the opportunity to have a chuckle. Welcome to the club.

Great shot.. just a note.

On the sides of the table's bracket that stays on the grill, there are little holes.

The grill hanger snaps into those holes.

SideTableHanger.jpg[/attachment:c012nrl4]

Thanks Dennis! I figured that out after the first day, I was just too excited to see what was right in front of my face :)

Guys, we are talking about the grill hangers that come with the optional Side Tables.

Since the bracket for the removable tables mounts directly on the KK, You cannot mount the grill hanger that comes with it, see Dennis' pic above.

If you don't purchase the side tables you use the side hanger that comes with the grill..

If you get the side tables you can't use the side hanger that comes with the grill..but the side tables have hangers.

Either way you have hangers..

;);)

I have the removable side tables and the original hanger that comes with the grill. No additional hangers came with the side tables and the brackets don't have the holes that are pictured above. I have to leave town early in the morning and won't have a chance to take pics until later in the week.

I have the removable side tables and the original hanger that comes with the grill. No additional hangers came with the side tables and the brackets don't have the holes that are pictured above. I have to leave town early in the morning and won't have a chance to take pics until later in the week.

The hangers are something new only this year.. We have the hangers, you can have holes drilled into your bracket and have them too.. I always try to make my new items available for the earlier grills..

;);)