DennisLinkletter

Website Store took it's first orders today ;-)

Paypal Glitch?

Dennis: I put in an order today of several items and chose Paypal as my method of payment. The KK store switched me over to the Paypal website but when going thru the process of payment, I got error notice PE101 and it appeared I would have to start over. So I went back to my cart to begin again and was happy to see my items were all still there. I started the payment process for the second time and before I could complete it, I received an email notice that payment had actually already been received via Paypal. So I don't know why I got that error notification. Just a FYI to fine tune the store. I love it!!!

Re: Paypal Glitch?

Dennis: I put in an order today of several items and chose Paypal as my method of payment. The KK store switched me over to the Paypal website but when going thru the process of payment' date=' I got error notice PE101 and it appeared I would have to start over. So I went back to my cart to begin again and was happy to see my items were all still there. I started the payment process for the second time and before I could complete it, I received an email notice that payment had actually already been received via Paypal. So I don't know why I got that error notification. Just a FYI to fine tune the store. I love it!!![/quote']

I will forward that error code to 2checkout, thanks for the heads up..

Oh, your order did go thru, thank you and will go out on Monday

;)