flanman

New BB32 Autumn Nebula coming to Rochester NY

Hi everyone.... My new grill will be here next week. I have 2 old Kamado style grills and looking forward to breaking in my new grill and seeing the giant difference. I feel like I am about to graduate or something! I am so excited I will post pics when it arrives and first cook.

Flanman

Re: New BB32 Autumn Nebula coming to Rochester NY

I am counting down the days now !!! I already spurn the old unit - LOL - just kidding - it got me to this decision and served me pretty well over the last 15 years but with some heartache and pain. Trust me, the shortcomings of the old unit will allow me to appreciate the new KK that much more.

Bruce Bayer?

Yes, Bryce Bayer. There is also a Bruce Bayer, to whom this invention is sometimes attributed in error.

As a former POSK owner

Yep, same here. Night and day difference.

"Quinn The Eskimo" was written and sung by Bob Dylan, and covered by Manfred Mann. In my errant youth I took it as a mark of integrity to prefer originals; the Manfred Mann version is actually quite good.

Here, as a good-hearted member of his community, Dennis adopted an abandoned group of skilled workers (formerly making POSKs). I mistook his early efforts as copies; I wanted Dylan. Luckily I got over this. Dennis is just plain smarter and more dedicated, and the KK is now far better than any competing ceramic cooker.

The POSK did help us to realize that this category is important to us, and we wanted the best. I wish I knew how to make this call the first time. For example, why spend $100 then $200 then $400 on headphones, when you could spend $700 all at once and get a phenomenal pair? But one never knows what matters without making experiments first.

well fellow rochester, ny tax payer you will find that your KK is the best! There is only one thing that is possibly better and that is Dennis and his service. They do not get any better!! my wife and I know first hand how good it can be. if you have any questions post me a question. we do live in the rochester area.

i