tony b

Forestlumps charcoal (spammer post conversation)

Re: Forestlumps charcoal

Do me a favor, instead of replying to obvious spammers posts, just send me a quick PM with the username or a link to their post. There is also a flag option on the forum too. But the PM sends me a email as I don't always get a chance to look at the forum every day.

BTW, is the forum acting strange to anyone else? I am having to log in several times and resubmitting posts due to errors. Odd. :?

Thanks,

-=J

Do me a favor, instead of replying to obvious spammers posts, just send me a quick PM with the username or a link to their post. There is also a flag option on the forum too. But the PM sends me a email as I don't always get a chance to look at the forum every day.

BTW, is the forum acting strange to anyone else? I am having to log in several times and resubmitting posts due to errors. Odd. :?

Thanks,

-=J

I did use the report button from the forum. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks,

-=J

I did use the report button from the forum. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I noticed there were forum flags, but oddly enough they were not set for the spammer. The forum is acting very, slow and all sorts of errors. Dennis needs to get his forum software dude to get this crap fixed.

Anyway, just FYI. I am going to split these posts off this thread since we are way out of the realm of the topic. If I can manage to keep a stable connection open long enough to do so.

Re: Forestlumps charcoal (spammer post conversation)

After the first one, I figured it out and hit the "spammer" button on the other 2.

Actually, my first thought was it was some poor guy using a bad language translation program. But, I'm a trusting soul and give most folks the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks,

-=J

Im having a horrible time using the forum. I'm logged out nearly every five minutes and every time I write a post and submit it chances are I have to login again as well. I'm using an iPad not sure why that would make a difference though.