DennisLinkletter

Now Two KK Table Tops

Re: Now Two KK Table Tops

Looks like the price question was answered a few days ago. How about availability of the pebble black table top 19"? Any thoughts on when the spec sheet will be filled out, covering dimensions and insulation material?

I'm tempted to buy the 16" or 19" table top model. It's going to be used as a smoker 90% of the time, so I'm wondering how it will perform with a shorter distance between the coals and the cooking surface (vs the model with legs). Would there be enough room to smoke a turkey? If so, how many pounds could either one hold? Compared to the 23" model, how do you expect the 16 and 19 table tops to perform in comparison as smokers?

We've talked on the phone so these answers are for posterity.

Looks like the price question was answered a few days ago. How about availability of the pebble black table top 19"? Any thoughts on when the spec sheet will be filled out' date=' covering dimensions and insulation material?[/quote']

We are shipping about 20 of the 19" Hi-Cap table top grills next week, about half are spoken for/pre-sold.

I'm tempted to buy the 16" or 19" table top model. It's going to be used as a smoker 90% of the time' date=' so I'm wondering how it will perform with a shorter distance between the coals and the cooking surface (vs the model with legs). Would there be enough room to smoke a turkey? If so, how many pounds could either one hold? [/quote']

I'm only guessing that a large turkey would completely fill the 16" TT or be too large. The 19" 19" Hi-Cap could hold the largest turkey in even a standing -beer can position.

Compared to the 23" model' date=' how do you expect the 16 and 19 table tops to perform in comparison as smokers?[/quote']

They are all over insulated so while I have not done any tests, my hypothesis is that they all perform uniformly..

New info and photos http://www.komodokamado.com/19-5-table-top/