jmagaram

Dark Autumn Nebula - Arrived Yesterday!

I would love to do that. But the web site won't let me easily upload photos. I worked at Microsoft for 10 years and am a programmer and pretty technical. First I am limited to only 500kb or something like that which is a very low image quality. For marketing purposes maybe you should pay more to allow us many megabytes of storage. A single high resolution photo is a few megabytes. Second the web site won't automatically scale down my 5mb files to an acceptable size. So when I try to upload it tells me the picture is too big. Do I need to first load my photo into a photo editor to downsize it? Basically I can't figure out how to upload photos without a big hassle. If you could provide step by step instructions from the PC I'd do it.

I have a Dark Autumn Nebula, too! Aren't they gorgeous!? Welcome to the Club!

Despite all the other problems that I seem to be having with the new Forum software (see my posts in the new Forum thread), uploading pics hasn't been one of them. And, I haven't had to downsize any either.

post-975-0-56171800-1395515810_thumb.jpg

I would love to do that. But the web site won't let me easily upload photos. I worked at Microsoft for 10 years and am a programmer and pretty technical. First I am limited to only 500kb or something like that which is a very low image quality. For marketing purposes maybe you should pay more to allow us many megabytes of storage. A single high resolution photo is a few megabytes. Second the web site won't automatically scale down my 5mb files to an acceptable size. So when I try to upload it tells me the picture is too big. Do I need to first load my photo into a photo editor to downsize it? Basically I can't figure out how to upload photos without a big hassle. If you could provide step by step instructions from the PC I'd do it.

hi there is a very good free program called photo razor, it makes them smaller but does not mess with your originals, i.e. it makes a smaller copy, its easy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.