DennisLinkletter

New Baking Stone for the 23" Ultimate

^ yes.  

The 23" shaped stone was designed to fit the smaller dimensions of the sear grate so plenty of space atop either of the upper grates including the top grate (my upper grate has the inward slanted handles too).  

I'd upload photos for you tony but I see the photo upload feature is gone (for on-site hosted photos)?  ARGH!

Dennis,

I am trying to post a pic of the baking stone for TheBeast and there are no buttons on the boot of the page after clicking on the "More Reply Options" link.  All I see at the bottom of the current window is "Add Reply", "Preview Post" and "Cancel".  OOPS!

I"m certain you'll get it figured out.  You always do.

The upper grate on my 23" has the handles that are bent inward. Will this new stone fit? I have banged up the edges on my original round one getting it on and off the upper grate and don't want to see that happen with a new one. 

Tony - if this 23 baking stone is anything like the one for TheBeast, you'll be incredibly happy.  I've never had a problem with it on the upper grill.  Not a single problem.  Come on down to OKC and I'll let you test drive the 32' stone on TheBeast.  It's warmer here than Cedar Rapids!  Have you dug out from under yet?

Giving serious thought to that visit, CC!

Was done with the driveway and sidewalk yesterday, and then today the city snowplow finally comes down our street and fills in the end of my drive with a berm about 2 ft high! Break out the shovel and cleaned that out, just in time for more of the white stuff tonight/tomorrow. Oh yeah, and the low tomorrow night is supposed to be MINUS 9F. The fun just never f-ing stops!!

Thanks for the feedback dstr8. Need to order one of the new stones soon. 

BTW - just for grins, hit the "more options" button and I don't get the dialogue box to upload pictures either.

• Like 1