wilburpan

Korean BBQ day

Doc: My husband Bruce is crazy about fly fishing.He is currently in upstate NY flyfishing for Steelhead in one of the Lake Ontario tributaries and, believe me, its COLD out there!! You posted a picture once of a fish you caught with details of the gear you used. I showed it to him and he thought it was great. 

You wouldn't believe those tomatoes were green and hard as a rock when I had to pick them due to a frost several weeks ago. We have a short growing season and I always have close to 100 green tomatoes at the end. I have this technique of letting them ripen in the house in cardboard coffee carriers which keeps them from touching each other and makes it easy to identify any that are leaking or rotting. They make great sauce which I put away for the middle of winter - not as good as just picked off the vine but way better than what you can buy in the store. 

The Thai hot dragon peppers are chugging along. I have to say I'm totally enjoying this project. 

Susan