wibblylee

Metallic Bronze

Hello All,

Have been lurking on the site for some time reading everyone's posts on the KK and cooking on it. So decided to join the community when I took delivery of the 23" KK post Thanksgiving. Have to say I was amazed by the sheer size of it (seeing it in person) and the manner in which it was packed for shipment. As it had been raining quite a bit in N.Cal it took me awhile to unpack and move to the deck. Even with help and removal of the lid for transport, it was still heavy. I surely was/am glad that it has wheels which makes it easy to move around the deck as needed. Looking forward to trying many of the recipes and techniques mentioned in the forum.

-Stephenbd8b5f0ae6c635b039556e94b0d028cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

ckreef - that's because the KK is a work of art and like a beautiful fighter jet, it looks gorgeous just sitting.  The lines, the tile work, the craftsmanship ... everything combines with a synergistic effect to exceed the esthetics of any individual piece.  It's the whole experience that most people never understand because to merely look at a KK is only the beginning of the experience!  The feel, the deep thought that lays behind every aspect of the KK, the delicate heft, and more all combine to produce an experience unsurpassed in world of kamados and all backyard cookers.

Damn!  That's some great marketing copy!  Crap, I still amaze myself! LOL!!  I used to teach this stuff when I was in academe and I guess I still have it! LOL!!

Dennis, feel free to use without any attribution!  

• Like 1

dstr8, yes I am in the Oaklandish area. Should be out there using the KK more as we have gotten no rain at all. Let's hope for some water in the next few months.

tinyfish, still have to re-vent the KK as after speaking with Dennis it doesn't appear I went through the process properly. Other than that I am enjoying it.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.