ckreef

Ordered My KK Super Jr

You boys just come on down! We'll fire up TheBeast, drink some whiskey, tell a few lies, burn some meat, and smoke some pork. I'm thinking a suckling pig would do just fine! All y'all are more than welcome!

As for charcoal, I just restocked ... 250 lbs of FOGO to go with the 500+ lbs of KK Coconut charcoal in the garage!

• Like 2

Working through my first bag of Hasty Bake. Haven't gotten to the FOGO yet.

The Hasty Bake is decent. Lights easy, burns well, a bit high on the ash though. Not too many "smalls" and fines in the bag and no super big pieces - nice distribution, mostly medium.  

So any updates on a delivery day yet CK??

Are you setting it up in your outdoor kitchen in the trees or closer to the house?

Waiting on a call from the delivery company to setup a delivery appointment. Should get that call middle of next week - hopefully.

It will go out in the trees. That is only about a 40' walk from my side door. I do have another temporary outdoor kitchen idea I've been looking at. Would be screened in and should last till next summer when I can do something more permanent. It will all depend on how bad the bugs eat us up.

ckreef, ya really gotta try a thermacell, it's unbelievable with bugs. They're good for about a 6ft radius, so you might need more than one, but they really work well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me and Mrs skreef were talking about them last night. Will probably give it a go. Bugs aren't bad yet but another week or two and they'll be eyeing me up for dinner.