howardjoyce

Komodo Kamado gone missing. . .

I think we found Howard's stolen grill.. tough because the Craig's list grill is soo dirty but If you take a point of reference like where the latch is then look for a pattern of let's say two lighter tiles then a few darker ones.. and then the other grill has the same.. it's like a fingerprint with that terra blue tile.

Please look at the tiles Ive underlined and compare left and right and I think you will agree that's the grill.. dirty but the same grill..

And it's one hour away with side tables too..  I got a hold of Howard and he's checking into it..

Joshua Tree - Palm Springs

post-2-0-08802700-1435264592_thumb.jpg        post-2-0-48835200-1435264515_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-18102900-1435264451_thumb.jpg         post-2-0-57543900-1435265911_thumb.jpg

Argh....I was not getting notifications from this forum....and I had given up hope and stopped checking....but thanks to all of you that were looking out (especially Wilbur for catching the ad)

Dennis is a rockstar and called me today.  I have contacted the authorities and things are in motion.  I will update everyone as to the outcome.....very hopeful that we can return "Tatay" back home.

Thanks to all...

Argh....I was not getting notifications from this forum....and I had given up hope and stopped checking....but thanks to all of you that were looking out (especially Wilbur for catching the ad)

Dennis is a rockstar and called me today.  I have contacted the authorities and things are in motion.  I will update everyone as to the outcome.....very hopeful that we can return "Tatay" back home.

Thanks to all...

Hope it works out! If so, I’m just glad to help.

This is above amd beyomd. Wilbur went above and beyond. Dennis went above and beyond.

This amazes me! You guys rock!

Let's hope Howard gets his pride and joy back really soon, safely ensconced in the loving embrace do its patio home!

Nice work Wilbur and Dennis!

Howard, all the best on this deal!