Plowboys is one of my favorite on chicken.  Another rub that is also my favorite is Slap Yo Daddy.    I am interested in the Cimaron Doc's Rub.  I too have lots of Rubs and not enough space.  You might want to check out Simply Marvelous Rubs as well.  Then again, enjoy what you have for now.  I would hate to see anyone of us on that Hoarder Show with all the Rubs we collect.  

How many here have ordered Rubs that you already had but didn't know ?  I can.

Plowboys is one of my favorite on chicken.  Another rub that is also my favorite is Slap Yo Daddy.    I am interested in the Cimaron Doc's Rub.  I too have lots of Rubs and not enough space.  You might want to check out Simply Marvelous Rubs as well.  Then again, enjoy what you have for now.  I would hate to see anyone of us on that Hoarder Show with all the Rubs we collect.  

How many here have ordered Rubs that you already had but didn't know ?  I can.

Rub addiction is a real thing.

The Cimarron Doc's Sweet Rib Rub tastes great I would recommend it. If you like yardbird then you'll like it.

CC, sorry about your break up.

Gee thanks !  Call me a SUCKER !  I just ordered some more Rubs including Cimarron Doc's Sweet Rub.  I also ordered Simply Marvelous Sweet Rub as well as 3Eyzs.  I have to stop this.  I also have been making my own as well.

Sorry to hear that, man! At least this one isn't walking away with most of your stuff in a divorce settlement! Good thing you bought Beauty, as you'll be doing smaller cooks now.

Yeah, back to cooking for one. Well, maybe two. My BBQ mooching brother just lives about 150 yards away and he has a nose like a bloodhound! LOL! He always shows up with potato chips, and that ain't all bad!

CC, sorry about your break up.

Gee thanks !  Call me a SUCKER !  I just ordered some more Rubs including Cimarron Doc's Sweet Rub.  I also ordered Simply Marvelous Sweet Rub as well as 3Eyzs.  I have to stop this.  I also have been making my own as well.

You won't be disappointed with the Cimaron Doc's Sweet Rib Rub I like it alot.