MacKenzie

KK arrives in Canada

It is held up waiting for paper work but that is on the way. Not sure if the KK is in Montreal, that is where the paper work went or if it's still in Vancouver. Let's hope the KK is in Montreal which means it's half way across the country. Today is a national holiday, Canada Day so no one is working. Maybe late next week or surely no more than 2 weeks. Thanks for asking:)

Happy Canada Day!

SBQYAgz.jpg

And one more for a smile:) eh?

NhlLg2s.jpg

I'm thinking Canado Day yesterday didn't help anything, did it! MacKenzie, this would be killing me if I had to be as patient as you for this long. It's said patience is a virtue ... and I'm NOT a virtuous man!

Take lots of shots in your inimitable style. I can't wait to see your new KK, eh? LOL!

I am on Vancouver Island and I assume my grill is on the same ship that is docked in Vancouver. So excited to finally receive it though a little intimidated about the setting up and learning how to use it. I talked my husband into letting me get the grill and want it to be a fun experience for us rather than a frustrating one. I will need all the help I can get so stay tuned for lots of questions!

Elaine, welcome from the other side of the country:) You will no doubt have yours up and running long before me. My papers arrived in Montreal this morning so I'm optimistic that I'll hear something next week as to when my grill will be delivered. Which KK did you order? Don't forget to take lots of pixs this will be the one and only chance.:)

Tnx for the welcome., and the reminder to take photos. I ordered a 23. what are you getting? Did you get a call letting you know you papers were in Montreal..... Or how do you know that?

I see you are a senior member? So far I have been very impressed with the entire process. Dennis has been great.... This forum is helpful and I'm sure the grill will be amazing!

Elaine, it is exciting isn't it. :D I ordered 21 inch which has a high top. I was tracking the envelope with the papers. I have not heard anything other than that. I do think I'll hear something this coming week:) It is for sure that help will be readily available via Dennis and this forum. I think we might be busy shortly :D  :D :D

When mine delivered I herd nothing and more nothing. Then one day I got a phone call from the freight company. "I have a large delivery, I'll be at your house in one hour."

Oh crap, I scrambled to get off work and meet the delivery guy. When I turned down my street the big 18 wheeler was right behind me.

Fun times.

Make sure you get the uncrating instructions. It's almost as well engineered as the grill, but some people completely dis mantle it not knowing the design.

Robert

My uncrating went smoothly alot easier then I expected. Dennis has made things as easy as can be.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.