Poochie

Anyone own a 21"?

Fear not Tony, I plan to irritate everyone with photo after photo of crate, crate open, close up of crowbar...well, you get the message. But I'll love every minute of it. Looking for a storage cabinet instead of shelves to put Komodo parts that I want to keep fairly clean (no bugs, wasp nest, octopus tentacles) for a change.  There's lots of plastic cabinets available that I wouldn't bury a dead pet dung beetle in.  I've redone the lights in my shop and I have a ton of cherry, pecan and oak smoking wood.

By the time that sucker arrives, I'll be ready for him.  Speaking of which, I wired the cash to Dennis around 8:45 this morning and I still don't have the Komodo yet. And it's already 3:15PM here. What's the hold up Dennis???

Yes I did look at them. I'd love to buried in a cabinet that nice, but not now. I'm looking for something more in the line of "utility." Those cabinets are more fine furniture to this jasper.

I understand, but don't be putting anything sub par next to that beautiful bronze baby!!

Robert

Cookie, that's one beautiful set up you have. It also shows the 21" being taller but having a thinner waist. And it's in the color I chose so I finally got a real good look at what I'm getting. Thanks for the link.

Hey Robert, I'm not looking for cheap junk to put next to my KK, just not Trump stuff. 

• Like 1

Poochie - I have the 23" and the 21". My thoughts on the two are captured in this thread: http://komodokamadoforum.com/topic/5383-cookies-skyview-terrace-now-featuring-44-of-pleasure/

Cookie

Hi Cookie, that's one stunning roof garden space. Which district are you in?

My family and I are getting set to relocate to Singapore at the end of this year and I'm hoping to get either a condo with a roof garden or house with garden so that I'll have space for a KK...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk