Poochie

Komodo delivery update

Trucking company just called and said delivery most likely between 1 and 3.  I told them that they can't come too early. I usually get up around 3am. She also said the dude would help me get it in the shop. That was good news but I still plan to put some bucks in his hand to make him more eager.

I know I can cook on it during the curing process but I don't want to open and close it while it's doing his thing. This is a one time deal so I'll just dedicate 4-5 hours to it. Thanks for all the encouraging comments from everyone.

I'll give the beginning and end tonight. Boring details later. 

The beginning:

IMG_2867_zpsc8onba68.jpg

The end:

IMG_2898_zpsmkczdum3.jpg

I called Dennis a couple of times, but it really wasn't needed. I found what I was looking for while on the phone with him. The dude has the patience of a saint.

Unloading the 18 wheeler took a while since it was done in the pouring rain. Anyway, I'll fill in the details later. I'm going to do the burn in tomorrow morning. Maybe even cook on it tomorrow night.  I see that my shop floor needs cleaning.

Poochie - your new KK could not be more stunning! Mega BIG time congrats to you.

Take plenty of pics of the inside of your KK because it'll never look that pristine again. Save 'em. They're kinda like baby's first pics!

Enjoy your burn in and reward yourself and your family with some nicely seared steaks at the end of the burn.

Again, stunning KK. Simply beautiful.