bosco

annoying new guy questions...

Omg guys you are killing me!!! These things are making me want to order right now!!

My wife loves the terra blue. I just think I fell in love with that too and the dark autum nebulas is gorgeous too

I hate the choices lol.

23 I think will be good. Speaking with tinyfish today on the phone and learning that there are multiple racks will be more than enough for this guy.

After seeing these I may need to rethink my told choice lol

Regardless of the tile choice they all look much better in person. Pictures just don't do the tiles/pebbles justice.

This is something every kk owner will agree with. These things are way more stunning in person than can possibly be portrayed in a picture. People have changed their minds on color, but generally, the one that first takes your breath away is the one to go with. When I was looking, there were colors, and then bronze. There was no question. Then a good friend wanted one. He liked bronze also, but refused to be matchup. He went with the bronze/nebula tweed, and I have to say, it's really striking. My point is, go with your gut, you won't be disappointed. Unless you get what your wife likes, that's never a bad idea.

Robert

Ok I will chime in..No Offence to any one.

Ck can confirmed..I thought they were too Gaudy. ..lol..but when I saw in person..me and the Kk came to terns...the kk just blends in with everything...not to mention it is one heck of a nice grill..I have seen a temp just sit for hours..cant beat that.Great design Mr. Dennis...CKreef loves it and that makes me happy

skreef it is funny, but when I first started seeing these on the KG website I was very much the same.  They really didn't appeal to me.  I really couldn't see the value.  But the more that I have cooked and learned about BBQ and kamado cooking, the more I really see "you get what you pay for".   I have really spent sometime over the past few weeks, and have caught the KK flu bug.  

I am hooked and ready to go.... bank says otherwise right now but I now know what model I want and colour choices.  

I thank everyone who helped me with my quest and as soon as I make my purchase, I will let you all know my configuration that I picked.  

Until then, I hope to be able to wow you with my cooks and handsomely good looks...

Bosco, I am so extremely excited for you. I know how much you have a passion for Kamado cooking, and while I have never owned a BGE or a KJ, I have messed around with both in retail displays. Wait till you get your hands on a KK. I'm not going to trash any other brand, but I can't wait to hear your feedback once you bring one home.

A boat would cost more, motorcycle...more, hunting now days costs a fortune. There are all kinds of way to justify it. Heck, a really good camera costs mucho bucks. You know you can't wait until the end of of the year, so why fight it? You also know that these jaspers  won't leave you alone until you get one.  Go with the force, Luke!