omegaman8192

Received my BB32 this spring

I uncrated my BB32 this spring and not knowing one thing about this wonderful smoker, the first cook I had two of the best briskets ever !!

I live in Texas where Brisket is King and own pellet smoker, giant steel offset smoker and gas grill. I just sold the offset smoker this week and since delivery the only grill we use is the 32. If reading this and you are on the fence about the size to order my advice is go with the 32, I promise you will never be disappointed. Everything we cook always turns out great, and I am not a good cook. The Komodo Kamado always makes up for my poor cooking skills. Brisket always comes out so moist and tender !!

Thank you so much Dennis for engineering this Beautiful Cooking Machine

Mike

We gotta have pics!

You do know that without posted pics, your 32 will begin to resemble a small table-top Weber Kettle by slowly morphing into that kettle a bit each day, right!? Its kinda slowly like letting to air out of a balloon. This phenomena was reported in another thread and the only cure is posted pics of your 32!