heavenlyink

Kindle Cookbooks

When i see these i will post right away but these FREE one are only available for free the one day then they are charged for. I have several that have come thru also several cast iron cooking books.

You can subscribe here for free books: www.dailyfreebooks.com. Pick out your genres and you will get a letter daily for free e books. My husband is a big western fan he quit a selection. He just retired last week so he now has plenty of time to read. OH and cook on the KK.

Marilyn

When i see these i will post right away but these FREE one are only available for free the one day then they are charged for. I have several that have come thru also several cast iron cooking books.

You can subscribe here for free books: www.dailyfreebooks.com. Pick out your genres and you will get a letter daily for free e books. My husband is a big western fan he quit a selection. He just retired last week so he now has plenty of time to read. OH and cook on the KK.

Marilyn

Tell your husband about this site too. They link straight to Amazon Kindle store when you find a free one. I love westerns too and this is where I get the majority of mine.

http://www.freereadfeed.com

I've been using this site for a long long time.