JaxxQ

Resistance is Futile

Hi All

Im JaxxQ, I am another KJ owner that loves his Big Joe and Jr. and have been eyeing these beauties for some time, at first I thought no way was I going to shell out 5 to 8K for one of these grills, well  after following CC, Wilberpan, 5698K, ckreef and Bosco over at the KG forum I have come to the realization that resistance is futile, So now its decision time, I absolutely love the Metallic Bronze,  I just havent decided whether to get The beast or the Ultimate 23 with a 19"TT. Any thought guys

As Robert and I know, the metallic bronze cooks better, gets hotter, produces juicier meat, lasts longer and is the cause of the Swedish Bikini Team coming out of retirement. No, really.  Good luck on whatever you decide to order. You'll love it.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for your inputs, After talking to Dennis and looking closer at the 23, it seems to me there is not much of a difference between the 23 & 19 so I have decided I better go with the 32/19, Im going to order the 19 first then get the 32 after the New Year, I have one more thing to hash out, as I said before I want the Metalic Bronze for both of them but my wife likes the cobolt blue in the 19 and the Matte Black Pebble for the 32.   I will keep you posted

I am all about matching lol... hence buying three new red KJs to replace my three black ones

So I would say that you go for the bronze...

However... with that said........

A happy wife.......

I do really love the cobalt blue and black pebble too though

If you can live with the color then I say go for it as she will be happy too.  If not, the bronze is pretty sexy!!!

Why not go for a compromise. Cobalt Blue for the 19" and Bronze for 32". Wife's happy, you're happy - a house of peace and harmony - LOL

All the tiles/pebbles look awesome so I'm quite sure you're going to be happy no matter what. It's just a question of keeping the wife happy so there are no complaints about the hole in the wallet.

• Like 2