bosco

bosco's shipping thread

Benton it is crazy lol!!!

The good news is that the boat left Hong Kong... so my grill are officially on their way.  They spend the day in Yantian China before starting there journey across the ocean.  They should be leaving on the 12th Yantian time, which is already 13 hours ahead of my local time. 

This is great, I feel like I am rounding second base on my way to third!!

Until this thread I had no idea exactly what a container would go through to finally cross the ocean. I think this has been a learning experience for us all.

I think you should get a decent sized map and trace the path your KK's took all the way from leaving the factory to arriving home. You could even put little date stamps everywhere it stopped along the journey. Would make a great conversation piece when guests start asking the question.

We were in Michigan this weekend and a Lake Freighter went by the cottage. The decks on it were totally clear.  

Redhead Sue (who was drunk texting Bosco Saturday night with possible names) said "Take a picture of it and send it to Bosco.  Tell him all the containers fell in the water!!!" 

Wouldn't you know it....................That darn boat was gone by the time I got the camera!!!!!!!!!

We were in Michigan this weekend and a Lake Freighter went by the cottage. The decks on it were totally clear.  

Redhead Sue (who was drunk texting Bosco Saturday night with possible names) said "Take a picture of it and send it to Bosco.  Tell him all the containers fell in the water!!!" 

Wouldn't you know it....................That darn boat was gone by the time I got the camera!!!!!!!!!

:sign5:  :sign5:  :sign5:  :sign5:  :sign5:

Received an email from the shipping provided in Toronto today.  They let me know that my grill arrived in Vancouver in 5 days and will ship to Toronto within approx. 10 days!!

Man the countdown is on and the excitement is starting to build.  This pipe dream is about to become a reality!!

Received an email from the shipping provided in Toronto today.  They let me know that my grill arrived in Vancouver in 5 days and will ship to Toronto within approx. 10 days!!

Man the countdown is on and the excitement is starting to build.  This pipe dream is about to become a reality!!

This sounds ridiculous, I know, but I'm really excited to see these beauties in person!! Living vicariously through Ryan, what has my life come to! LMAO