Jon B.

I Blame MacKenzie and Bosco!!!!

So there I was, minding my own business, happily cooking away on a few different kamado grills and checking out the various BBQ forums.  Life is great!!

Then when I least expect it.....................I find out that two (2) of my favorite BBQ masters, MacKenzie & Bosco, now own KK cookers.  Why are two great cooks changing from their nice kamado's to KK's?????

So, I do what any self respecting student of kamado cooking does..............I start checking to figure out what those two are up to!  

Big mistake on my part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

First I check out the web site, do some research, join the KK forum (and of course the very first post I see is MacKenzie's fantastic sourdough bread baked in her KK)! 

Oh man...................just when I thought I was happy and satisfied with my kamado set up(s).   This addiction is just not fair sometimes.

And to further pour salt on my newly opened wound.....................I drive right by Bosco's house every two weeks and occasionally stop to drink his beer.  Soon he is going to have three..............count them 3, KK's that I will now get to see in person.

I can already hear this little voice saying to me.......................Do not talk to Dennis........Do NOT talk to Dennis..................DO NOT TALK TO DENNIS!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to daydream about possible KK scenarios....................MacKenzie has e-mailed me twice already with advice on which unit(s) I should get and Bosco's first two units are due in a couple weeks.  

Maybe a 16" KK TT and a 23" KK.................no, a 19" KK TT and a 32" KK......................and what accessories/tables do I want??????  

And to think................I was so happy & content just a week ago!

All this fun anxiety aside.................I do look forward to being a part of this forum and to seeing the KK's in person (while drinking Bosco's beer).

Jon B.

Syracuse, NY 

• Like 2

John B I had a feeling buddy... I saw you poking you're head on the KK section a few times on the KG!!!  

Another satisfied convert..... you are totally screwed now.... joining this site is what does it!

I am so happy to see you over here and can't wait to see what you buy!!! Let me know if I can offer any input but in all honesty give Dennis a shout and he will show you the way.

this is so great!!! I love that all my friends of the forum are seeing the light as I did!!!

Beer is always free at my place.... John B you know where I live stop by anytime!!!

Ckreef, you come up this way and we will take good care of you!!