Jon B.

Hey MacKenzie & Bosco......Dinner Soon On The New KK

Many Thanks to the Dynamic Duo.....MacKenzie and Bosco!!

Based on the advice of my two favorite BBQ masters..................I hit the PayPal submit button this morning and ordered an in stock 19" TT   :occasion5:

post-2550-0-29601100-1446039654_thumb.jp

When I first started seriously thinking about ordering one, I had no idea what color I would want???  Have to say that when I looked at the models in stock, this color caught my eye immediately (Terra Cotta & Creme).  

Even after looking at all the colors available, I can't imagine getting any other color.  Not bad for a guy that can't color match his own clothes.

As the plans now stand,  the 19" TT will be used this winter in Syracuse.......while I build a table/cabinet for it and acquire all the required options.  This spring the grill & table will be moved to the family cottage in Michigan.  The Primo XL there will be relocated back to Syracuse.   In about 8 years, when I retire to Michigan, the 19" will be joined by a new 32"................the master plan is to build a outdoor kitchen around both of them.

Pictures to follow as the grill arrives and is put into use.    Also thanks to everyone on this forum and the Guru forum for information & help with this decision.    

Note to Bosco:  Delivery in 7 to 10 days........................Look for an 8x10 glossy of the new KK and me in your mailbox (ha!).   

I like that color, you don't see many like that.

You're gonna love your 19", it's more capable than most other grills out there, even larger ones, the extra cap space with the upper grill is really nice.

Pics are required, there's a built in program that starts once the grill is delivered, it begins to turn into a weber tailgaitor, the only way to shut the program down is with the shutter sound of a camera. The artificial sound of a camera on a phone is adequate.

Robert

• Like 1

Very nice. Me and Mrs skreef looked at that one but ordered the Terra Blue to match our 16.5.

I ordered mine late last Tuesday (last week). Is scheduled to arrive on Friday. For all practical purposes we could say 8 days total. Should have some pictures posted by Friday evening so you can get an idea of what to expect.

Congratulations.

ckreef,  Look forward to your pictures of the 19".  Thanks!!!!  Jon

PS - Congrat's to you and the Ms.'s on your new 19!

Very nice. Me and Mrs skreef looked at that one but ordered the Terra Blue to match our 16.5.

I ordered mine late last Tuesday (last week). Is scheduled to arrive on Friday. For all practical purposes we could say 8 days total. Should have some pictures posted by Friday evening so you can get an idea of what to expect.

Congratulations.