CeramicChef

Beauty! and FOGO at night

Something very primal about these pics ... like sitting by a fire. Makes feel at home.

Here are a few pics of my chiminea.  I"ll generally take the cook off Beauty! or TheBeast and let it rest.  Then I come back put and grab a few lit lumps of FOGO and put them in the chiminea and got back in.  By the time dinner is over and the dishes done, here's what greets me ....

post-1831-0-18159600-1449864910_thumb.jp

post-1831-0-18508200-1449864945_thumb.jp

post-1831-0-81733000-1449864992_thumb.jp

post-1831-0-29158200-1449865018_thumb.jp

Its wonderful to sit down at the end of the day, stare into a fire, relax with a nice after dinner drink, and breath in life.  Hard to beat that, isn't it?

Its wonderful to sit down at the end of the day, stare into a fire, relax with a nice after dinner drink, and breath in life.  Hard to beat that, isn't it?

Exactly. 

Add some good music to the equation, maybe a hammock in a nearby tree, and it doesn't get much better.  Well, I guess you could add waves lapping at the shores of a Hawaiian Island,  beyond your hammock, but 2 out of three ain't bad, right?  :P

post-83-0-39068000-1449872966_thumb.jpg

CC, I think I'd need a whole circle of chimineas. :)

MacKenzie - all y'all up there in NS are more than welcome to sit on my patio anytime you would like.  I've got a spare room, lots of lump, and plenty of protein to put on the grates.  All I ask is that cook those inimitable sides of yours!

Call me crazy but does anyone else see a tigers face in the flame??????  

I thought you photo shopped this one CC

Ryan - Why do you think I posted that pic?  :LOL!:

I couldn't Photoshop a picture of a penny!  I know nothing about Photoshop and at my age, don't want to learn.  The learning curve is too steep.  I quit the learning business about 5 years ago and live has never been more tranquil!

Yeah bosco, I do see it now that you pointed it out.

But go ahead and check yourself into the ward with rubber rooms. There's lots of other evidence that you need to be protected from yourself! Ask for the room next to mine. We can communicate by tapping out Morse Code by beating our heads against the walls. Don't worry about the pain, the helmet takes most of the blow! :sign5:

You really do see a tiger ....