ckreef

Maverick 733 - $35

Lime green Maverick 733 for $34.99 with free shipping. This is basically 50% off.

I have a black 732 but all my probes have now gone kapooey. I figured I would spend that much on new probes alone so I couldn't hardly go wrong with this deal and I have a new unit in case my 732 goes kapooey.

Lime green ain't my color but I pulled the trigger none the less.

If you do this enter and apply the two coupon codes separately and then hit the free shipping button.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8402849-maverick-industries-long-range-wireless-dual-probe-barbecue-smoker-meat-thermometer-set-green-version-with-a-larger-display-34-99-ac-fs-amazon?src=pdw

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT

Deal was expired when I just checked. 

BTW - one of my favorite webstores for kitchen stuff - Chef's Catalog, just announce they are going out of business, so just about everything is marked down a LOT. Only challenge is the site is getting swamped, so your browser will time out occasionally. It's frustrating. It took me hours, between last night and this morning and afternoon, to get all my stuff ordered (I needed a new toaster). But, I persevered. 

http://www.chefscatalog.com/

This was total bull shit. I ordered last night. Got a confirmation email and all. This evening I received an email that due to technical difficulties they can't fulfill my order. Total crap. I think they didn't like everyone ordering with double coupon codes and getting it for half price. It's lime green, not many want it at full price.

Scam suspect.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT