Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
DennisLinkletter

Owners ~ KK Photos

13 hours ago, benjamiah said:

Purpose built stand - enjoying a brisket cook in Sydney summer

image.jpg

image.jpg

I like the size and it feels well balanced. To tell you the truth I may be in the market for one this size myself. I have an old industrial cart with steel wheels and a KK this size would look well on it. Is this the 19 highcap? By the way, good thinking on the stand and a purposeful work station.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, sfdrew28 said:

0f903b93594053e830d7e5819802fba6.jpg

This is my 32” that just arrived. The color is metallic bronze and his name is Gossamer after the Looney Tunes character.

Looks like right at home in this setting

• Like 2

Great picture, I ordered the same one, ships from CA today. Can’t wait to get it home, set up and fired up. Have to do a little reinforcement on my deck, just to be safe. 

• Like 1

As someone who only recently got her KKs, I can tell you it is an awesome feeling when you fire one up for the first time.  And it only gets better from there on in.

I like the size and it feels well balanced. To tell you the truth I may be in the market for one this size myself. I have an old industrial cart with steel wheels and a KK this size would look well on it. Is this the 19 highcap? By the way, good thinking on the stand and a purposeful work station.

Its the 22 highcap. I might have gone 19 given the small family i have - but the 22 Allows a comfy fit for large pork shoulders and briskets etc
Thanks

1 hour ago, alimac23 said:

798f8d57872551c6ef89234d531679ed.jpg

Big Bad 32” in Olive Gold pebble.

You are really going to love the BB32. It is so versatile. 

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.