churchi

Welcome Back Tapatalk

Hi All,

Im pretty sure that we have managed to get tapatalk up and going again today after the upgrade.

I can now access it on my phone and i am not getting the server error like i had a few days ago.

Can you all test it out and post back if its working for you or not.

Thank you.

• Like 1

There is still a problem with tapatalk. It logs me in fine but it's not doing carriage returns properly. Check out my herb garden thread. That should have been 4 separate paragraphs with a blank line between them. It didn't do the blank line correctly.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT

I'm seeing 4 paragraphs, with the photo underneath

Rob

I'm seeing no blank lines between the paragraphs. And when I edit myself or quote someone I'm seeing formatting hash tags. Is there something I need to switch in my profile so it parses out the formatting hash tags properly?

That's what I'm talking about but when I view it through tapatalk it doesn't have the blank lines between the paragraphs. If I edit the post it has paragraph hash tags where the blank lines should be which is why I'm wondering if it's on my end although with the old software I never had this issue.

ck, no blank lines when I view on tapatalk either. So it's just not you.

Edit a post that you did that contains paragraphs you'll see what I'm talking about with the formatting tags.

I believe there is a setup feature in the tapatalk plug in that is not set properly

10 hours ago, ckreef said:

Edit a post that you did that contains paragraphs you'll see what I'm talking about with the formatting tags.

I believe there is a setup feature in the tapatalk plug in that is not set properly

Ive had another look over the tapatalk plugin settings and there is no option to describe what you are experiencing.  There is not many options inside the plugin you can configure at all.

We are on the latest version of the plugin.

Ill have to post and reply to a few messages via tapatalk to see the error for myself. 

Is there a way to clear any cache in tapatalk app? could be a simple fix like that.