I'm going to wait on the 84" OMG model.

I want to cook an entire side of beef on a rotisserie!

My understanding is the rotisserie motor for that model will utilize a 357 V8 with appropriate reduction gears. This will also be equipped with the necessary gantry required to lift any one of the 17 different grills to access the charcoal basket. Speaking of the charcoal basket, the 2000lb fill limit will allow the 84" OMG to run non-stop for up to 30 days without refilling. 

I'm also lead to understand that the opening mechanism will actually use the repurposed hydraulics from retired space shuttles, if I'm not mistaken, the front landing gear specifically. Other innovations include teak stairs leading up to the new man walk that allows access to the grilling area. The addition fire suppression system may require the installation of a plumbing stand pipe to provide the necessary pressure to operate the 10 included stainless steel sprinkler heads. Be sure to check local codes.

The  shipping may be a little higher than normal based on requiring the entire shipping vessel be dedicated to carrying a single 84"OMG. But on the plus side, delivery should be quicker since the ship won't need to make all those annoying stops to pickup or drop off other cargo!

There are also unconfirmed rumors that the 84" OMG may actually distort the surrounding gravity field, but again, that is unconfirmed. We believe that rumor was started by other manufacturers who can't comprehend the scale and quality of this prospective competitor.

Happy, early April 1st!

• Like 1