churchi

Site Upgraded 2016-04-07

I wish that I had taken a few "in process," during my remodel. My kitchen was non-functional for a month! Ripped out just about everything - old cabinets got refaced and new doors & hardware, added a whole wall of cabinets (top/bottom), new flooring, new lighting (recessed cans, spots, and under cabinet), granite countertops, tile backsplash, new sink, cooktop, built-in microwave/convection/stove vent, doubled the number of outlets. 

Here's some of the "after" pictures.

Tiles above stove.jpg

House Remodelling_0358.JPG

House Remodelling_0349.JPG

• Like 1

Here is a strange problem.

Cookies do NOT seem to work correctly in the owner area but cookies do work correctly for all other areas of the forum.

Any new posts in the owner area remain in the view when I use the show unread post button. They show I've read them but they still show up in the list of the show unread post button.

Any new posts in all other areas that I have read do not show up in the list using the unread posts button.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@ckreef thanks for posting about a potential problem. I am like @tony b and @cschaaf, i cant seem to replicate the issue.

Have you tried a different browser to see if the issue happens there? I am using chrome and have no issues. Let me see if i can find a way to replicate this issue.

I probably should have clarified that I am on tapatalk. It's just strange that cookies work correctly on every other area of this forum and every other forum I'm a member of. Also the only threads this pertains to are the threads in the owners area that has had posts in it after the upgrade. None of the older threads show up in the view.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk