churchi

Tapatalk Plugin Updated -- 2016-04-28

Hi all,

Just finished the latest tapatalk update to 1.2.2.

@ckreef, I may have found an answer to your issue that you have with the read/unread problem you are having.

Release notes:

- improved security of plugin status dashboard
- fix in twitter card support
- solved issue with mark as read
- tested against IPS 4.1.9

@ckreef please test again and let me know how you go mate.

Cheers

Hi all,

Just finished the latest tapatalk update to 1.2.2.

@ckreef, I may have found an answer to your issue that you have with the read/unread problem you are having.

Release notes:

- improved security of plugin status dashboard- fix in twitter card support- solved issue with mark as read- tested against IPS 4.1.9

@ckreef please test again and let me know how you go mate.

Cheers

Unfortunately the problem is still there. There are 5 threads from the owners area that just won't go away with the unread button. Sucks but I'm dealing with it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I did finally get the problem to go away. For some reason every time a new thread was posted in the owners area it automatically subscribed me to that thread. I had to manually unsubscribe from those threads then the problem went away. Will have to try and figure out what I did to get those automatic subscriptions.

Sorry if I wasted your time as the problem appears to have been on my end.

1 hour ago, ckreef said:

I did finally get the problem to go away. For some reason every time a new thread was posted in the owners area it automatically subscribed me to that thread. I had to manually unsubscribe from those threads then the problem went away. Will have to try and figure out what I did to get those automatic subscriptions.

Sorry if I wasted your time as the problem appears to have been on my end.

Ah that will do it. Right. I think we had some left over subscriptions from the old version that seems to have caught some users out. That is why they are most likely getting content subscriptions like you have. Im pretty sure it was from the older version of the board, but you can always check your subscriptions from your profile to see what threads and forums you have subscribed to.

Im glad you have been able to find a solution to you issue mate. I appreciate you updating us.

Cheers.

• Like 1