CeramicChef

For MacKenzie - PIC HEAVY!

Dear MacKenzie - you wanted meager, here it is, especially for you!  I wouldn't want you to feel cheated!  

Ok, let's set the record straight.  In my previous post, some of you thought I eat like a king or that my definition of "meager" was a little skewed.  Yes, I did cook all that food, but I purposefully left out the merely prosaic.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  How many burger, brats, and dawg cooks can you look at before you doze off.  But just to prove a point here are more of the everyday cooks here at ChezChef.  So, without further ado, here is my homage to the Merely Meager Cooks here at ChezChef!  :lol:

Some Juicy Lucies

IMG_0735.jpg

Pulled pork on TheBeast

IMG_0752.jpg

Pulled pork

IMG_0753.jpg

It doesn't get any more common that pulled pork and corn chips

IMG_0742.jpg

Here are the burgers, brats, and dawgs

IMG_0833 (1).jpg

Here's something for the waistline 

IMG_0861.jpg

More burgers and brats on TheBeast

IMG_0984.jpg

And comfort food ... the humble chicken pot pie

IMG_0900.jpg

Ready to serve 

IMG_0901.jpg

See?  There really isn't a big production every evening here at ChezChef! :lol:

Thanks for looking (again).

• Like 1

Dea MacKenzie!  All you have to do is come on down to OKC with Dear Hubby and I've got a place for you both!  Once you hit the North side of OkC, just call, and I'll give you and DH the directions to ChezChef.  Either that, or ask for directioms at any buffet you find and they'll bring you here personally.  You're always welcome and I'll even lay out fresh towels,and linens.  You do the bread,  I've got the rest of it.  Seriously!

3 hours ago, DennisLinkletter said:

Love those thick corn chips.. Don't think they have them here.  My kids would not let me buy them as we're on a only eat real food new year's resolution.. Trying not to buy any processed foods or foods that have ingredients that are unpronounceable for a 10 year old. 

Dennis - one word: Fritos!