As i have been searching through site for all the info i can get my hands on lol i have noticed older posts from 2008 2009 ect the images and url are broken for example the teak flooring forum with the gallery you cant access the none of the images url ect 

I am going to assume this happened when you tranfered from old site i have vbuliten sites and same thing occured when i went from one server to a new one it is  a pia cause staff will have to fix this manually

Just thought you might want to know

• Like 1

Thanks @Stile88 for bringing this up. You are spot on, this was due to a forum software change at some stage. @DennisLinkletter has done a great job at trying to re-post these images or re-linking them however when images are uploaded on external services and they are deleted they are impossible to get back. That is why its a good idea to upload them to this server so this issue does not happen later down the track.

Thanks for pointing it out mate.

Cheers

• Like 2

Thanks @Stile88 for bringing this up. You are spot on, this was due to a forum software change at some stage. @DennisLinkletter has done a great job at trying to re-post these images or re-linking them however when images are uploaded on external services and they are deleted they are impossible to get back. That is why its a good idea to upload them to this server so this issue does not happen later down the track.

Thanks for pointing it out mate.

Cheers

Thought that was the case

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill♨