churchi

Site Upgrade -- 2016-05-27 | IPB: 4.1.12.1

Hi All,

The site has just been upgraded to the latest IP Board version.

We have also upgraded the underlying PHP and MYSQL versions of the server.

This is a major upgrade for the server software but a small upgrade to the forum.

If you come across any issues then please post here. I will also upgrade the forum skin as well shortly.

Cheers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CeramicChef said:

:smt023  Thanks!  Being an Admin is a thankless job.  We appreciate what you do for us to keep this place running seamlessly every day!

Cheers thanks @CeramicChef much appreciated. Its easier to keep the forum rolling with continual updates rather than the once a year model. It also brings you guys all the new and nice features that IPS are working on. :) Appreciate the support in reporting issues if there are any.

Thanks mate.

• Like 1

@churchi - we're just a bunch of happy campers here thanks to you.

Hey, I see you live in the Land of Oz.  I spent quite a bit of time in your country.  Have a VB or two, or three for me will ya, Mate?  All I can get around here is that 'Roo piss you guys export called Fosters!  I'm having pizzeria tonight and a good Vb would sure hit the spot. 

On 5/28/2016 at 11:40 AM, CeramicChef said:

@churchi - we're just a bunch of happy campers here thanks to you.

Hey, I see you live in the Land of Oz.  I spent quite a bit of time in your country.  Have a VB or two, or three for me will ya, Mate?  All I can get around here is that 'Roo piss you guys export called Fosters!  I'm having pizzeria tonight and a good Vb would sure hit the spot. 

Yeah mate living in good old Down Under. Lovely place.

I agree with you about the Fosters. Its complete piss to drink!! i am not sure why they have it as our national exported beer, no-one i know drinks it as its terrible! I am ashamed for them to market it over seas as out national beer. ive had it once and its terrible. Id rather drink the VB (which is not great either) than Fosters. Haha.

If you can get a Tooheys branded beer thats much better than the VB and Fosters. Shit i wouldn't even water my lawn with that Fosters rubbish! :)

Howd your pizza turn out?

I couldn't get the 

• Like 1

The pizza was really nice.  A young lass and I split it … 6 slices.  She had 2 and I had 4.  It was only a 12" pizza, but it tasty.

@churchi - so what are the 3 best beers you good Aussies drink down there?  I'm going to see if we can't get some at my favorite liquor store here Stateside.  I'm gonna find some Tooheys and I don't care if it hairlips the Pope! ;)