CeramicChef

Quick, Easy, Simple, Healthy Cook!

Howdy KKers!

So it was a miserable evening to cook last evening.  The temperature was only about 95F, but the humidity took the Heat Index to 110F!  Just flat dadgummed miserable.  It's forecast to be a Heat Index this evening of 115F or better this evening!  HOWEVER, ever the trooper, I was not to be deterred (I had a couple or 3 or 4 COLD beers ...).

Here is a cook of mini peppers, summer squashes, Vidalia onions, etc. 90/10 hamburger, and cottage cheese.  Simple, quick, healthy, and easy!

Here are the veggies on the flip side of the Grill Grates.

IMG_1324.jpg

The torpedo burgers on the main grate of TheBeast.

IMG_1327.jpg

And finally a couple of money shots.

IMG_1328.jpg

Here is a money shot with Pete The Salt Pig supervising (as usual!).

IMG_1329.jpg

Thanks for looking!  All y'all be safe as temperatures rise.  Stay hydrated!  

• Like 3

CC, that is a very nice dinner, lots of goodies on that plate.:) My temps. are just the opposite. This morning I went out to do some garden work, wearing polar fleece. :) The temp was 54 F. I hope to get out of the 60 range soon, this has been more than a week of wet and cold.

• Like 1

Posted 2 hours ago · Report post

Howdy KKers!

So it was a miserable evening to cook last evening.  The temperature was only about 95F, but the humidity took the Heat Index to 110F!  Just flat dadgummed miserable.  It's forecast to be a Heat Index this evening of 115F or better this evening!  HOWEVER, ever the trooper, I was not to be deterred (I had a couple or 3 or 4 COLD beers ...).

Here is a cook of mini peppers, summer squashes, Vidalia onions, etc. 90/10 hamburger, and cottage cheese.  Simple, quick, healthy, and easy!

Torpedo burgers?  I have so much to learn.  Looks great

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

CC, that is a very nice dinner, lots of goodies on that plate.:) My temps. are just the opposite. This morning I went out to do some garden work, wearing polar fleece. :) The temp was 54 F. I hope to get out of the 60 range soon, this has been more than a week of wet and cold.

@MacKenzie - that was really a tasty cook that went very quick.  Only 3 beers!  And the hotter it gets the quicker the beer goes down.

Come on down here to OKC,  You'll need to leave the fleece in Nova Scotia.  The temp out the door this morning at 7:00 AM was 80F!

1 hour ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Hey CChef that looks really good, my kind of food. did all you guys on this site go to cooking academy's all the food looks soo tasty. guess I have a lot to learn. it will be fun tyhough.

@Bruce Pearson - Friend, I never have set foot in a food academy kind of place.  I took a free ride on guys like @bosco, @tinyfish, and a lady named @MacKenzie.  I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am eventually trainable!

1 hour ago, bosco said:

I did not realize that you were a grill grate kind of guy CC.  I had them and got rid of them never finding a need to use them.  Perhaps I am due for another set...

Good looking meal there buddy

@bosco - thanks for the compliment.  That is high praise indeed coming from you.  As for the Grill Grates, I use them often simply because they give such great grill marks and people like to see those. 

48 minutes ago, Mtroo said:

Posted 2 hours ago · Report post

Howdy KKers!

Torpedo burgers?  I have so much to learn.  Looks great

Metro - I call 'em "Torpedo Burgers" because I like the crust on a burger but I also like a Med Rare to Med inside my burgers.  So the torpedo shape accomplishes both.  No big deal.  

@bosco - thanks for the compliment.  That is high praise indeed coming from you.  As for the Grill Grates, I use them often simply because they give such great grill marks and people like to see those. 

I like them for burgers, leg quarters and greasy stuff like that so all the grease does not go down into the coals. Makes flipping fish really easy too.

Reef's Bistro

• Like 1