Bruce Pearson

Got Charcoal?

I just received my order of charcoal yesterday. now I can't get into my garage lol. 2000 lbs.  now to get it distributed to the grilling guys in my area.

And May I ad to all you dads out there have a great fathers day. Sorry about the bike and telescope in the picture, no where to put them.

charcoal.jpg

charcoal1.jpg

• Like 2

A grill is not functional without charcoal. Of course the kk' are so beautiful. I told Dennis if I could get my KK into the house I would use it for a piece of art work. I love this thing and I haven't even cooked with it yet. 

Not all this charcoal is for me I have people coming to pick up some today in fact. And as we say here in sunny California "have a nice day" 

To clarify, unopened bags and partial bags stay in the garage. I have a large Rubbermade tub next to the grill where I keep enough charcoal for several cooks. (I own a split-level house, where the garage is on the level below the deck where the grill is and I'm a lazy putz!)

thanks for all the input. I will probably keep the charcoal in the garage. If I stack it out on the patio it will take up to much room. I have a small house and even smaller covered patio. and with the KK32, The Treager grill and the Disc-it not much room. When I get my cabinet from Dennis I'll really not have much room, not that I'm complaining though I'm really looking forward to getting the cabinet. I just hope I don't have to take the fence down again to get out back and on the patio LOL. Have a Great 4th of July everybody!!!!