DennisLinkletter

The missing Side Table

At long last, a Supreme Komodo quality design for a side table.

A side table not shown will slip snugly into the bracket's opening. The table will be removable so one can carry their meat out to the Komodo or Q back to the house on the side table. Also one bracket can hold tables of many different designs.

The pivot hole/slot is tapered so as it follows the pin it pulls itself snug tight against the body.

These tables will not be mousey.. They will gladly be up to holding that 20# chuck roll...

SideTable.jpg

SideTableB.jpg

SideTableA.jpg

Preserving The New Look Teak - Stay Away From Teak Oil

For those of you interested in maintaining the original look of teak before it develops the silver patina...There is only one product on the market. It's is Rhinoguard Marine Wood Defense.

Teak Oil is a generic term that usually contains a base of linseed oil and some kind of tint which is often used motor oil!

The product referenced above will penetrates the wood and for longevity has UV protectors. I have a 15 ft long teak table, 10 chairs, 2 teak chaises and 1 small teak table that sit outside in the FL weather year round. A gallon costs $65 delivered but I have put 3 coats on all the stuff above and have about a quart left over. If you get some make sure you get the clear coat. You will be surprised upon mixing and opening as it is the color of mocha ice cream and the consistency somewhere between a thick milk shake and syrup.

Here's the link.

http://www.rhinoguardmarine.com/products.htm

Re: Preserving The New Look Teak - Stay Away From Teak Oil

For those of you interested in maintaining the original look of teak before it develops the silver patina...There is only one product on the market. It's is Rhinoguard Marine Wood Defense.

Teak Oil is a generic term that usually contains a base of linseed oil and some kind of tint which is often used motor oil!

The product referenced above will penetrates the wood and for longevity has UV protectors. I have a 15 ft long teak table, 10 chairs, 2 teak chaises and 1 small teak table that sit outside in the FL weather year round. A gallon costs $65 delivered but I have put 3 coats on all the stuff above and have about a quart left over. If you get some make sure you get the clear coat. You will be surprised upon mixing and opening as it is the color of mocha ice cream and the consistency somewhere between a thick milk shake and syrup.

Here's the link.

http://www.rhinoguardmarine.com/products.htm

Cool! That for the good info on teak. I think Dennis might be planning on coating them; but I am sure he would leave them unfinished by request too.

Couple of questions on the Rhino Guard, I want a really dark color on mine, can you have it tinted or is it just natural color? Does this have a similar surface to polyurethane?

Thanks,

-=Jasen=-

Rhinoguard...

It is available in tints. Call the number and speak with customer service and they will answer all your questions. There is another product (Wood Defense as opposed to Marine Wood Defense) The marine is about 10g more expensive but formulated for the harshest conditions and hey...if none of us here didn't want the best quality then well....we wouldn't be here.

Also explore the website. There are tints / shades available I just wasn't interested so haven't investigated.

twharton

OK, When do we have a chance to buy these upgrades? Here is another kick-ass design. I WANT IT! Will it fit on the cooker I haven't even got yet?

I want one! By the way, if your teak has got that tired look, use a good pressure washer on it to romove the tired look and then use the good finish "new look" product on it.

Zorro