churchi

Site Upgraded -- 2016-07-01 | IPB: 4.1.12.3

Hi All,

Just a quick message to let you know that i have upgraded the forum to the latest maintenance fix release. There are no new features in this release just security and bug fixes.

Please post if you see any errors.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Cheers thanks guys.

On 7/2/2016 at 8:58 PM, tinyfish said:

Does anyone else get double notification emails when someone replys to their thread. This has been happening since the new site started. 

@tinyfish does this happen to every person who posts that you subscribe to or just certain people?

On 7/2/2016 at 9:46 PM, bryan said:

I do.

Same with you @bryan. Does it happen to every person who posts that you subscribe to or just certain people?

6 minutes ago, churchi said:

Cheers thanks guys.

@tinyfish does this happen to every person who posts that you subscribe to or just certain people?

Same with you @bryan. Does it happen to every person who posts that you subscribe to or just certain people?

Good question. At the moment I will say only with certain people. Will pay closer attention. 

Thanks @tinyfish. If its just for certain people, can you try and un follow them, wait a day or so check you dont get any extra notifications then follow them again and let me know if there is still an issue?

We had quite a few issues with the notifications when the site was upgraded to v4. This was to do with people following individual forums and individual people. Seems an un follow fixed it for a few users. Be interesting to see if this is the same issue for you too.

1 minute ago, bosco said:

I have been having trouble logging in over past few days.  Site not available. Last night between 7-10 ish I couldn't old the page 

Hi @bosco. That may have been the host doing maintenance. I have seen that a few times over the past month or so. Dont believe that is anything to do with the upgrade. Ill check with @DennisLinkletter to see if he can raise a ticket with the hosting provider to see why there is so many maintenance windows lately.

Thanks for pointing this out thought. Appreciate it.