Stile88

New KK Owner

StevenBBQU-LOGO.jpg

Well Folks i finally pulled the Trigger and got the 23 on the left I Paid Dennis today and because this is in Palm Springs he told me a couple days to get things sorted and then 5 to 6 business days till arrival at its new home

You all have been telling me resistance is futile lol so i caved

the dark side here i come ,i will post more as the updates come to me but i cant wait to get this baby home and elevate my cooking  

• Like 1

Congrats on coming over to the dark side!  Those 23 Ultimates are absolutely gorgeous.  I've thought about getting one, but 3 KKs might be a bit much, even for me!  You're gonna absolutely love your new KK!  Again, congrats?

Inquiring minds wanna know .... Name of your new KK and what's the first cook gonna be?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

Congrats Stile88 it looks a beauty do you know if they have been vented or do you still have to do that

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill♨

Well i think i have to vent it it only had 2 cooks done on it i will double check with Dennis but i am think i will have to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CeramicChef said:

Congrats on coming over to the dark side!  Those 23 Ultimates are absolutely gorgeous.  I've thought about getting one, but 3 KKs might be a bit much, even for me!  You're gonna absolutely love your new KK!  Again, congrats?

Inquiring minds wanna know .... Name of your new KK and what's the first cook gonna be?

Thanks CC

You know you want a 3rd lol now that would be a hell of a setup 32,23,19

Not sure on a name yet i was thinking blue ember but not sure i like it so work in progress

For first cook i was thinking something simple some itallian Sausage and i have some chicken burgers perhaps

• Like 1

Well i think i have to vent it it only had 2 cooks done on it i will double check with Dennis but i am think i will have to

OK just wondering because they were for the big occasion big smoke I thought they might have been ready to go plus would have been good for you. My bad they were not for big smoke got confused lol

14 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

OK just wondering because they were for the big occasion big smoke I thought they might have been ready to go plus would have been good for you. My bad they were not for big smoke got confused lol

Spoke to Dennis he said i have to do burn in he assures me its no big deal even though they were used for project smoke and very few low and slow cooks were done 

3 hours ago, tony b said:

Any way to get Raichlen to autograph it for you before it ships? That would be sooo cool!

I agree Tony that would be very cool the grill is in palm springs i dont think he is there anymore

however i did email him and he is sending me a autographed photo i will post it when it gets here

Edited by Stile88
  • Like 2

Well today i got in my email the user manual so that is a good sign right lol 

Have to call trucking company monday so shouldn't be long now and cant wait 

Sold my 2 eggs and i am grillless kinda going through grill withdrawal lol

So thats is all the update for now 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.