Bruce Pearson

cabinet is on its way

Well its been awhile but my cabinet is finally on its way. Dennis sent me some pictures. Although its not complete in the pictures it gave me some idea what it will look like. Now "THE WAIT"

I'm hoping all my extras will fit in the cabinet. It has stainless steel on the shelves and drawers bottoms and as you can see the shelves pull out. I also ordered a sunbrella for it. I think it will look nice standing by my KK.

Brucecabinet.jpg

brucescabinet2.jpg

brucescabinet1.jpg

brucescabinet1.jpg

brucescabinet3.jpg

• Like 1

I ordered my cabinet to be 30 inches deep and I figured it would be too hard to reach in the back to get anything out so I asked Dennis if they could put pull out shelves and he said he do it. And the stainless steel protects the wood from  the sharp edges from the grill grates and other equipment .   I'm anxious to see it with the cabinet doors on and all the hardware. Now it's just a matter of waiting till he gets here

• Like 1

Hi Rick;

I have the two side tables and didn't want to take them off so I had the cabinet made as a free standing unit. In retrospect I should have had it made rectangular and another thing I would have done is make the two bottom shelves pull out. to late to change anything now its on its way here. can't wait for it to arrive. I'll take pictures. only hope I don't have to lift it over the fence it probably pretty heavy with all that stainless steel. have a great day.

• Like 1

I'm hoping I can take the top off and then roll the cabinet through the house. The cabinet itself without the top this supposed to be 66  Long by 30 inches deep and 40 inches high and it should fit through all my doorways if not we'll just have to either take the fence down or lift it over the fence either way it's going into the backyard. 

• Like 1