Pequod

Rotisserie Pin Help!

15 minutes ago, bernux said:

I don't think, is there something bigger than the 8" Rotisserie Cradle w/ 6" reducer ? The reducer is in place on the picture

Sorry, I missed seeing the reducer. I definitely only see one shaft position on the end unless the other is obscured by the camera angle.

Others pictures can be found here : http://www.komodokamadoforum.com/index.php?/topic/6991-Rotisserie-question
but definitely only one position on both side of the rotisserie. Maybe I should contact@DennisLinkletter about this.
The mystery of the rotisserie....
There should be a place where we can find how the rotisserie and motor bracket should be set up, the different parts and that it may be possible to have to cut a shaft because if not, it won't fit.

• Like 1

After all the talk, I got home from work and inspected my rotisserie setup.  Full disclosure: Dennis included my rotisserie baskets free of charge as an add on because he knew I wanted one and they were sold out when I ordered my grill. Another example of world class customer service. :smt023

It turns out that all I have are the baskets (10" with reducers) and the adjustable pin. Obviously, I am going to need to contact Dennis and order the additional pieces. My question is, What do I need? I am thinking I need - the new straight shaft, the spring loaded shaft for the left side of the basket to hook into the grill) non motor side, and the shaft to hook into the motor and the external side of the grill.  

12 minutes ago, xraydoc said:

After all the talk, I got home from work and inspected my rotisserie setup.  Full disclosure: Dennis included my rotisserie baskets free of charge as an add on because he knew I wanted one and they were sold out when I ordered my grill. Another example of world class customer service. :smt023

It turns out that all I have are the baskets (10" with reducers) and the adjustable pin. Obviously, I am going to need to contact Dennis and order the additional pieces. My question is, What do I need? I am thinking I need - the new straight shaft, the spring loaded shaft for the left side of the basket to hook into the grill) non motor side, and the shaft to hook into the motor and the external side of the grill.  

Yes to all three, but the non-motor side shaft isn't spring loaded. The grill socket it fits into is where the spring is. You will also need the adjustable motor bracket that fits onto the outside of the grill if you don't already have. 

• Like 1