Stile88

Extremely Happy

20160909_170515.jpg

Well I got this beauty a little over 2 weeks ago and have cooked on it  almost everyday  and I just want to thank Dennis for making the best product on the planet I owned a Thank you for long time and to be honest I thought I had one of the best cookers out there I mean I had moist food and the cooker was fantastic I dont think you can take away from any of the ceramic cookers but  the KK is just better on every level I can't believe every time I cook on it how moist the food is how delicious it is and the engineering that went into this is unreal Dennis has thought of everything with 3 levels of cooking a guru port all ready to go the vents any little adjustment drops temp or raises is effortlessly .if you are on the fence with this purchase don't be as soon as you get it the purchase price will fade from your mind and when you cook on it you will forget it all together I don't regret getting this at all for one second. the bank teller looked at me super funny when I wired Dennis the money for the KK but going through every review I could go through and talking to everyone on the forum and then talking to Dennis I had no worries sending money to someone  half a world away and Dennis is simply the best business owner out there, he is a no pressure what so ever and when you call your getting him not an answering machine  and mind you I have called him at all hours even late hours and he is on other end and I asked a ton of questions and he was right there every step of the way walking me through the process it was a smooth transaction every step of the way  .

With that being said a very big thank you to Dennis for bringing  this product to us, it is simply amazing and the pictures do this no justice you really have to see it in person to see this work of art sometimes I can't stop touching it lol 

Dennis to all the forum members here the support is second to none and is a wonderful family atmosphere thanks to @CeramicChef and @bosco you made my decisions a lot easier..

in closing I am a very Happy camper this is the best purchase I ever made 

• Like 6

Stile88 that was a very nice post. You are right about everything you said. I've had my KK since May and look at it every. I know what you mean about touching it, same here LOL.

This forum is just the icing on the cake. The numbers are just so helpful if you have questions.  It's a big KK owners family . Thanks

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more @Stile88. There are many phases one goes through owning the kk. Intrigue before purchase, excitement after ordering, marveling at the beauty, admiration of the engineering and design, and enjoying some of the amazing food possible. I was sitting out by mine last week with a cook enjoying the aroma coming from the vents with a frosty beverage and smile on my face thinking about how much more I enjoy this cooker vs any I have ever had.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2016 at 8:26 AM, HalfSmoke said:

Ditto. The biggest problem with owning a KK is figuring out what to do with all of your other cookers.

This is SOOO true.  Since I got my KK last fall I got rid of my POSK kamado, cabinet smoker, and Weber kettle.  I kept for a while but after going ~6mo of not using any of them, it was time to purge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HalfSmoke said:

I've actually found a use for my Kamado Joe. This is where I dump my excess lump from a previous cook so that I can insert the basket splitter. :)

LOL

I use 2 KK's all the time. It's just easier to manage for an involved meal as opposed to trying to get it all done on a single KK. Only downside is I burn through a little more lump when I fire up two.