FotonDrv

Lifting Straps

10 hours ago, billg71 said:

Sorry, didn't realize you were going that far. I was looking at your picture and thought you were going to the area below and to the left of the garage. And the roof would definitely be a problem! :confused:

Good luck and post some pictures!

Best,

Bill

Not a problem at all so no apologies necessary:) 

I found a place in the county about 30 miles away that has these to rent and it would get it from the street, down the steep slop and inside my garage!!  Yahoo, it is just $$ and you can't take that with you.  I have operated these things before and they are real slick.  We pulled my 725 pound planer and my 610 pound table saw out of the back of a 24ft U-Haul truch and extended them through the door of my shop; talk about a painless maneuver!

All I will have to do is roll KK down the 32 degree slope of the stairway 8ft onto the cement patio.  Yeah,, mission almost accomplished.  I cut all the pieces today to clad those stairs with 1-1/8" plywood so it should be smooth rolling.

ExtendedForklift.jpg

2 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

I hope all goes well with your move this sounds interesting.  Please take  plenty of pictures 

happy Thanksgiving to everybodyhappy Thanksgiving to everybody

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and everybody on the KK team as well! :-) 

The suggestion of heavy equipment wins, partially at least and then it is up to muscle and ingenuity to get it down the stairway.