DennisLinkletter

Side table - Latest tweak

Re: Disappearing template..

After the carton shape was cut out of MDF to use as the jig for the shaper it mysteriously disappeared. We searched and searched to no avail..

So a new one has already been made and we will get back on it.

I'm flying to the states on July 6th and will do everything I can to have them done before I go..

PS the new wood factory manager started today!!

:smt026:smt026

We are holding you to this!!! Might have a flogging waiting on you in the states were these side tables not ready!!! :smt075:pottytrain2::smt079

-=Jasen=-

We are holding you to this!!! Might have a flogging waiting on you in the states were these side tables not ready!!! :smt075:pottytrain2::smt079

-=Jasen=-

Whats the rush... My webber kettle makes a great side table and many new KK users have a very reliable POS table. :D:lol:

-=Jasen=-

Whats the rush... My webber kettle makes a great side table and many new KK users have a very reliable POS table. :D:lol:

I have neither (POSK long gone, no room for old smokey joe), nor the room to put a table. So side tables are an absolute must and very much a rush as using the wife doesn't make for a very good side table (don't need a side table talking back at me)!

So to recap here, side tables or flogging, the choice is yours - hehe. Though he just might like the flogging - hehe. Damn, did Gerard slip in here and edit my post???

-=Jasen=-

Deej, keep it together a bit longer. Dennis is at a family thing in the US, showin off the Lovely Mrs. Dennis, and Kids.

You can do it... deep breaths....

:wink:

I'm flying to the states on July 6th and will do everything I can to have them done before I go..

Not quite yet and I know! 12 hrs ahead still makes it the 5th there! And I had to get my last plea in before he left! :?

-=Jasen=-

DEElux side table

I think I posted this in another thread, but here is what I've decided to go with for a side table. As it turns out, the maker is a good friend of Dennis's.

sidetablegs7.th.jpg

This puppy is gonna look sweet beside my KK. Now if DJ were to get one, he'd be rigging up remote control & steering, but I think I'll just leave it stock. Bad thing is it doesn't ship until 08/29, so we may be getting our side tables at around the same time. ;)

My Wife....

...while we were relaxing outside last weekend and gazing over at my Gigantor (I am asked at least once a week by her or one my two teenage girls to "cook something on your grill") said....you need to get some kind of table for your tools and ingredients.

That sounds like permission to me so bring it on Dennis...the heck with the price.

twharton